NimbleSchedule provides a feature for mass update of employees' weekly unavailability through import with CSV or Excel file.
In order to import employees availability, managers have to go on Employees page, to click on "Import Availabilities" button and to select the file for import.
The CSV / Excel file should have the following format:
- Header is optional
- Employee ID column is required
- The week available times should start on Sunday and end on Saturday
- For each day of the week there should be 2 columns - one for start time and one for end time of available period (for example - MyEmployee B is available on Sunday from 10:00 to 20:00)
- If employee is unavailable for the whole day - in first column of the respective day of the week please put company the short name of the week day (for example: TUE) and next column leave empty
- Time format in CSV / Excel file must match with current Time format format on application (To check your current Time Format Settings, please go to My Account - Company Information)
- Please see the attached file below for an example of the format: